Friday, June 20, 2014

See All 50 at Once

Painting and posting 50 paintings in 50 days was a daunting task.
This blog got a work out. Many of these paintings I would price at a couple hundred dollars if I were selling them forthright. Youngstown area patrons of The Arts will be getting a bargain indeed when they purchase a share at $350.00 that includes not only one of my paintings but also a unique blend of the works of 8 other talented purveyors of the local art scene. For just $125.00, one can purchase a mini-share featuring the works of 3 artists. There are only 50 shares in total, and the majority have already sold, but I believe their are still some available. Full details can be seen at http://www.legalcreative.org/


If you'd like to see all 50 of my paintings in one eyeful, they are now nicely featured on my website, enjoy!


No comments: